Monday, February 13, 2012

PB-Nana Toast

I got up about an hour earlier than usual this morning to try to accomplish more during my day, hence the weird post title (less sleep + less coffee = neurons not working so well).

I kept this photo small on purpose.


Breakfast was simple and delicious:

1 slice Ezekiel bread, toasted
all-natural peanut butter
1/2 of a banana, sliced
teaspoon or so Chia seeds

plus one hard boiled egg on the side

And coffee with milk and stevia, plus water x2

That hit all the right notes for me this morning.

Trying to be productive so this post is going to be super short and LAME.  Please don't hate me.  Bigger and better things to come, I promise.

For something really inspiring, click here and here.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me some love!