Saturday, March 17, 2012

MIA

I've been MIA because my Mom and Dad are in town!

Oh, and I started a new job!

So between working a new schedule and showing Mom and Dad around town, my free time has been limited to brief moments of rest in between all of the fun times :-)

Yesterday we were able to attend a Yankees spring training game at Steinbrenner Field.  The Yankees beat the Washington Nationals 4-3.  It was a great game!


Today we set out on a lunch cruise on the Hillsborough River to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  I stayed away from the green beer but couldn't avoid the GREEN river!  The channel was died green to celebrate today.  I can't say I agree with it on the basis of the potential ecological effects (?) of dying the river, but it sure was interesting to see.


We're going to try to stay cool for the rest of the afternoon and hit the beach tomorrow before grilling out for dinner tomorrow night.

I think Mom, Dad and I are going to head up to Tarpon Springs on Monday to explore.

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Savannah used to dye the river, but stopped because of potential environmental effects. Now it's just every single fountain! Hope you are having fun with your Mom & Dad in town!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me some love!