Thursday, March 8, 2012

Simple

Good Morning!

Sometimes simple things are the best things, don't you agree?

- coffee and the Sunday paper in your pajamas
- a bouquet of tulips
- finding the perfect seashell on the beach
- the cool side of the pillow
- a handwritten note
- the smell of old books
- a parking meter with time still left on it
- hitting all green lights
- the way your dog greets you like he hasn't seen you in hours even though it has only been 10 minutes

...I wanted to go simple this morning for breakfast:


1/2 cup Nature's Path Blueberry Cinnamon cereal (I'm all out!  Must get more ASAP)
1/4 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
Trader Joe's unsweetened vanilla almond milk
sliced Florida strawberries
dollop Trader Joe's roasted creamy almond butter

Plus one hard boiled cage-free egg (with a little s + p) and Kona coffee.

I had my first day at my new job yesterday!  Things went well and my commute isn't bad at all.  I even have a co-worker, Jess, who is into running :-)  She and I decided to register for the Iron Girl 5K taking place in Clearwater this April.  

Today, I'm going to try to find a minute to write Part 3 of my Gasparilla Recap: What I Wore/My Gear.  If you are interested, make sure to check out Part 1:  The Race and Part 2:  Preparation.

I've also got a couple of recipes in the works that I want to share.  They're GOOD ones too, so make sure you check back!

Happy (almost) weekend!



What are your favorite simple things?  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me some love!