Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Orange ya glad it's almost Halloween?

We carved our pumpkins this weekend!

The weather was gorgeous so we decided to take everything out to the front porch, even Hudson joined us.


An artist at work...Hudson making sure I'm doing it right

The finished products!  Mine on the left, Brian's on the right.  
I tried to faithfully represent Hudson't cuteness.  Brian dedicated his pumpkin to his alma mater (U.S. Naval Academy)
 It's hard to say for sure, but I think Hudson approves.


And P.S.  I didn't let those pumpkin seeds go to waste so check back later this week to see what I did with them.  Hint:  I can't stop munching on them!

3 comments:

  1. I love how Hudson is looking over your shoulder, making sure you captured his true likeness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible ...all I can say is WOW !!! p.s. your "model" is pretty darn cute !!! I miss him !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pumpkins looks AMAZING! I can't believe how good the IG pumpkin looks, I mean it actually looks like a dog!! The N* pumpkin is amazing too! I like how you were repping your navy football gear while carving! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me some love!