Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brooklyn's Second Birthday

So as I mentioned in my last post, I spent a good bit of time helping my friend Sharon plan her daughter's second birthday party. For Brooklyn's first birthday last year, Sharon went all-out and ordered a fancy tiered cake from a bakery. But this year, Sharon wanted to tackle the cake herself and asked me for my help. I was more than happy to help out and suggested the idea of cupcakes instead of a cake. Since the party was to be held outside in their backyard, Sharon settled on a garden-inspired theme and we decided to decorate the cupcakes like flowers and bugs. The cupcakes turned out adorable and no two were exactly the same. We made a cupcake stand to display the little cakes and it ended up awesome! Here's how the cupcakes turned out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me some love!