Monday, July 26, 2010

Lecture de L'été

One of my favorite things to do pendant l'été is read. Maybe its the warm afternoons spent relaxing at the beach. Maybe its the abundance of time and lack of studying to do. Maybe its the fact that when I was a kid, the local public library would actually give us prizes for reading books during the summertime....

Even though I'm an adult now and nobody's handing me coupons for free McDonald's milkshakes for every 5 books I read, I still can't stop myself.

Right now I'm working on Jane Austen's Emma. It's lovely. I read it with a british accent...in my head :)


What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. As I said on the phone, I am tres impressed with your reading Emma! I recommend reading the help next (read it with a southern twang, darlin')

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me some love!